The Jones family recently held their 60 year celebration of living and working in Amherst and beyond at the Amherst Golf Club on September 27th with many friends, family and colleagues. The community event was co-hosted with the Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce.
Jones Group REALTORS® began in 1958 when Denison H. Jones founded the company from the living room of his Amherst home. In 1970 D. H. Jones Real Estate Company had grown and moved into its current 200 Triangle Street offices in Amherst. In 1992 Gerald L. Jones assumed ownership of the company, while Andrew Jones and Wendy Jones Boisseau assumed leadership and management of Jones Properties. For sixty years Jones Group REALTORS® has grown with three locations in the center of Amherst, Belchertown and Northampton, and with more than 60 experienced real estate professionals all with vast knowledge and deep roots extending throughout the Valley. Jones Group REALTORS® is in partnership with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, a network of independent real estate brokerages spanning 70 countries and including more than 130,000 real estate professionals who, collectively, sell more property than any of the large national brands. Locally owned and fiercely independent, the Jones name has become known for service excellence and providing a truly local perspective on real estate in the Five College Area and Upper Pioneer Valley.